Sunday, September 30, 2012

Between a rock and a hard place...we now know the definition

This old adage has had many a usage over the years but we feel we have finally found the 'correct' definition and a have a picture of it! The definition is 'that space which comprises the layer of air between the pillow and the bed mattress' at our current hotel!


Needless to say we did not sleep well. I never knew that pillows could be made of rock! Nor did I know that beds could hurt that much! After sleeping on the ground in Africa I thought that we had mastered sleeping 'situations'. But, I will take the ground in Africa any day or should I say night!
I must say that the Hotel did do a 'nice' breakfast which may be its only saving grace (and only by a small margin).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment